BaZi (Birth Time Eight Characters – or Four Pillars of Destiny) is a person’s birth date based on the GanZhi (stem-branch) calendar – a traditional Chinese calendar that accurately records Year, Month, Day and Hour by using heavenly stems and earthly branches. In ancient China, both Chinese Taoists and astrologers believed that a person’s BaZi spelled the person’s destiny and fate.
Each person has a predominant birth element, as well as the secondary Feng Shui elements. It is important to understand that no matter how good or bad one’s BaZi chart is, we should always focus on strengthening one’s birth element. Factors such as luck are often indomitable and not within our control. However, knowing yourself and your energy means you can make the best of what is given to you by destiny. You can choose to take good care of yourself, which includes having good Feng Shui in your home and office; so a BaZi chart often gives recommendations on your best Feng Shui decor items, colours and overall Feng Shui of your home or office.
Success comes when preparation meets the opportunities. The Chinese use BaZi with pragmatism. Like how drivers use road signs to tell the way, they use it to understand better their road of life in order to minimize challenges, and if possible, overcome them. Knowing your strengths and weaknesses will give you powerful insights into the best timing, the best opportunities and the best relationships in your life.
What can Bazi Analysis help to reveal about your life?
- Selection of names: Names have a very important influence on your psychology, your career, family and future. Our name selection and change services include:
- Current Name analysis
- Baby Name Selection
- Company Name selection or change
- Choose auspicious dates: this includes wedding, delivery and c-section, first day of work, trading dates, grand opening, relocation, religious sacrifice or encoffining.
- Your Destiny: this refers to the analysis of your personality, year of fortune or misfortune. You can also grasp a better understanding of your potential talents and abilities. This is found via your birth chart based on your BaZi, which allows you to know whether you should start an offense or defence, or to advance or retreat under various circumstances.
- Relationships, Romance & Marriage: this includes the prediction of love, marriage, divorce, or number of children born. As the longevity of a marriage is a great concern for many couples and parents, we have witnessed a recent spike in clients seeking our services for this specific issue.
- Career Advancement: this advises you on your job search, promotion opportunities, propensity for retrenchment, or whether you should be looking to switch to a different company or sector.
- Children: you can help to plan your child’s future effectively and unleash their true potentials by understanding and harnesses upon your child’s character, talents and future.
- Family & Friends: is your history with family and friends strained with lingering tensions? If so, working with the Feng Shui area of Health and Family could create more harmony, peace and support in your family life.
- Wealth capacity in life: this refers to the amount of wealth we can amass in our lifetime. The implications of small wealth capacities are far-reaching
- Advice on Health Issues: Feng Shui offers many cures for inauspicious aspects that can impact your life. Health is one of the sectors you can improve with a few Feng Shui remedies. General Feng Shui health tips may also improve existing conditions to help you feel better.
- Business and Partnerships: learn how to Feng Shui your office to maximize your energy, minimize stress, and facilitate creativity and business success.
And much more …
- A one-to-one 30 minute consultation session with Master Tay
- Focusing on your key concerns and addressing questions you may have in mind
- Advice on your strengths and weaknesses, and elements to enhance your luck or career, etc
- Applicant’s Life Chart in Mandarin
- At the end of the analysis, Master Tay will assess your available options and provide you with a strategy for you to make a sound decision.